Please visit our How To Help page for ways to become involved or to donate!
Season Ticket Holders Show Reservation Instructions
Greetings Valued Monticello Opera House Members and
Season Ticket Holders!
Here are some instructions for making show reservations online using your Season Tickets, and for our MOH Members, information regarding redeeming your benefits as well.
FOR OUR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
To Make Show Reservations Using Your Season Tickets:
- Go to the MOH website www.MonticelloOperaHouse.org and click on "Buy Tickets" as you normally would if you were buying your show tickets.
- Select the day/time that you want to attend, then select your seats.
- When you get to the payment page, scroll down and click on the "REDEEM BENEFITS" button. That will take you to a membership verification page where you will enter your email address or Patron ID Number and your last name
- Follow the prompts after that, and call the office at 850/997-4242 if you have any trouble. Here is a video from our Vendini ticketing system that may be helpful:
FOR OUR MEMBERS
- For our valued Members who purchased or renewed their memberships before July 1, 2019, you may be eligible for discounted show tickets purchased through our office only. Please call at 850/997-4242 for more information.
- For our valued members who purchased or renewed their memberships on or after July 1, 2019, we are no longer offering discounted show tickets as part of the benefits package for our Members. Next year, consider purchasing Season Tickets which offer greater discounts than our previous Member show tickets. Call 850/997-4242 for more information.
Thank you for your patronage and we'll see you at the show!
Next Up....The Hunchback of Notre Dame!
Also mark your calendars for the new season's shows from our Resident Theater Companies:
The Opera House Stage Company presents its MURDER MYSTERY DINNER THEATER Shows for 2019-2020!
Murder at Cafe Noir - September 6-28, 2019
The Spring Show - April 10-May 2, 2020
Monticello Acting & Dance Co. presents its Annual Children's Show for Summer 2020!
SHREK, JR. - June 17-20, 2020
Acting for Adults: Intro to Acting
Always wanted to try acting but haven’t had the opportunity— or maybe the courage? This class is a gentle, hands-on introduction to acting. Learn the jargon, apply techniques, explore and enjoy acting on stage. How far you’ll go is up to you. Brave just that first step on stage or challenge yourself to expand your abilities.
Instructor, Barbie Nettles is a local actor/director with experience in stage and film locally and in Los Angeles. Classes will meet once a week on Saturdays or Sundays for 2 1/2 hours at the Monticello Opera House. Tuition is $150 for this eight week class.
Classes will begin when participants (8-12 per session) have registered. Be sure to inform us of date conflicts you may have with the class schedule. The Opera House is located on the courthouse circle at 185 West Washington Street, Monticello, Florida.
Payment: Tuition is $150 for the eight week class. Payment in full may be made with credit card by clicking the "Buy Tickets Now" button below, or with check or cash by bringing payment to the first class. Partial payment of $75 may be made by check or cash and brought to the first class. The $75 balance will be due at the beginning of the 5th class. Please make checks payable to Monticello Opera House.
Questions? Email Barbie with your questions and phone number to InfiniteTalent@hotmail.com. She’ll be happy to give you a call.
Interested in another class? Let us know your interests. Classes are available in:
- Scene Study,
- Performance Workshop,
- Auditioning for Stage or Screen,
- Set Design
- Stage Directing.
These will be offered upon request.
Classes for self-motivated young actors may also be offered.
The Monticello Opera House would like to thank each of our season sponsors for their generous and continued support.
Curt and Beth Blair
The Monticello Opera House is sponsored in part by the State of Florida, Department of State,
Division of Cultural Affairs and the Florida Council on Arts and Culture.