Thank you for purchasing tickets through our Electronic Ticketing System! Here's a few tips to make the process easier:
- Please close or minimize other programs that are running on your device prior to beginning the purchasing process.
- Not all MOH shows offer reserved seating, but for those in the upstairs theater that do, the green dots or circles on the theater seating chart represent available seats. Please click on the green dots to select your seats. Make sure the dot turns yellow when you click on it. You may need to click on it more than once.
- When you get to the Confirmation Page, the page after the one where you enter your contact and payment information, be sure to click the "PROCESS ORDER" button at the bottom of that page when you're done reviewing your order. Otherwise your reservation won't be processed.
If you have difficulty purchasing tickets through this website, please call the Monticello Opera House office at 850-997-4242. Thanks again!
All Dinner Reservations close 48 hours prior to performance.
Tickets may be available for sale at the door (Show Only) unless the performance is sold out.
- Payment must be made for all reservations. Reservations cannot be made by leaving a phone message.
- eTicket system: There are no paper tickets. Just print your eTicket or show on your phone at will call. We can also check you in by last name and photo ID.
- Most performance tickets are reserved seating.
- For large groups (10+), please call us for special arrangements.
Dinner seating is also reserved seating. Dinner seating arrangements can be made by calling the Opera House in advance.