Thank you for purchasing tickets through our Electronic Ticketing System! Here's a few tips to make the process easier:
- Please close or minimize other programs that are running on your device prior to beginning the purchasing process.
- Not all MOH shows offer reserved seating, but for those in the upstairs theater that do, the green dots or circles on the theater seating chart represent available seats. Please click on the green dots to select your seats. Make sure the dot turns yellow when you click on it. You may need to click on it more than once.
- When you get to the Confirmation Page, the page after the one where you enter your contact and payment information, be sure to click the "PROCESS ORDER" button at the bottom of that page when you're done reviewing your order. Otherwise your reservation won't be processed.
If you have difficulty purchasing tickets through this website, please call the Monticello Opera House office at 850-997-4242. Thanks again!
To Purchase Tickets:
By Phone: 850-997-4242 office
In Person: visit the Monticello Opera House in person M-F during normal business hours.
At the Door: Tickets for most performances can also be purchased at the door beginning one hour before the show start.
Ticket Type Age Ranges:
Senior Tickets: Age 60 and up
Student Tickets: Age 13 to 17 and college students with i.d.
Child Tickets (when available): Age 12 and younger
Cash, Checks, Credit Cards and PayPal accepted
VIP seats are closer to the stage
Food and Drink Information:
Most Opera House sponsored events feature a full cash, check, or credit card bar including beer, wine, cocktails, sodas, and bottled water
Special Dietary Needs may be accommodated when ordering a Show with Meal ticket. Please call the MOH office with your requests.
Due to catering requirements, Show with Meal tickets must be purchased by 9:00 am the Wednesday begore the weekend of performances.
Season Ticket Holder Show Reservation Instructions
Greetings Valued Monticello Opera House Members and
Season Ticket Holders!
Here are some instructions for making show reservations online using your Season Tickets, and for our MOH Members, information regarding redeeming your benefits as well.
FOR OUR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
To Make Show Reservations Using Your Season Tickets:
- Go to the MOH website www.MonticelloOperaHouse.org and click on "Buy Tickets" as you normally would if you were buying your show tickets.
- Select the day/time that you want to attend, then select your seats.
- When you get to the payment page, scroll down and click on the "REDEEM BENEFITS" button. That will take you to a membership verification page where you will enter your email address or Patron ID Number and your last name
- Follow the prompts after that, and call the office at 850/997-4242 if you have any trouble. Here is a video from our Vendini ticketing system that may be helpful:
FOR OUR MEMBERS
- For our valued Members who purchased or renewed their memberships before July 1, 2019, you may be eligible for discounted show tickets purchased through our office only. Please call at 850/997-4242 for more information.
- For our valued members who purchased or renewed their memberships on or after July 1, 2019, we are no longer offering discounted show tickets as part of the benefits package for our Members. Next year, consider purchasing Season Tickets which offer greater discounts than our previous Member show tickets. Call 850/997-4242 for more information.
Thank you for your patronage and we'll see you at the show!